This is totally dorky but totally awesome, and I wasted a lot of time over the past few days searching design blogs for this image, which I saw awhile ago and forgot to save. I finally found it on Kitsune Noir, a sweet design/hip stuff/tight mixtapes/cool desktop backgrounds blog. I don't know if they're related to the French house music label or not, but I kinda hope so. When Pandora is up and running again (OH NO!! wha happened?) then I will share my obnoxious house music radio station and then you'll know why I can name-drop French house labels.
1. There are three states of being. Not knowing, action and completion.
2. Accept that everything is a draft. It helps to get it done.
3. There is no editing stage.
4. Pretending you know what you’re doing is almost the same as knowing what you are doing, so just accept that you know what you’re doing even if you don’t and do it.
5. Banish procrastination. If you wait more than a week to get an idea done, abandon it.
6. The point of being done is not to finish but to get other things done.
7. Once you’re done you can throw it away.
8. Laugh at perfection. It’s boring and keeps you from being done.
9. People without dirty hands are wrong. Doing something makes you right.
10. Failure counts as done. So do mistakes.
11. Destruction is a variant of done.
12. If you have an idea and publish it on the internet, that counts as a ghost of done.
13. Done is the engine of more.
I know it's kinda blurry/tiny, so deal with it or just read it on the original post.