Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Listening, Watching, Reading, Wearing, Wanting

Listening: I got this video of some peep-looking robot dancing to Spoon's "I Turn my Camera on" from No Good for Me, which it's clear that I'm obsessed with, but I also can't get enough of this song. I've been spending a lot of time in the lab & in the library, so it's my jam.



Watching: A friend at work just told me about Chatroullette, and I am both alarmed and intrigued. I bought a new computer yesterday, and it has a webcam. I can't wait until it comes so I can resist the temptation to get on Chatroullette. She was like, "I can't believe you've never heard of it! Where have you been?" It's quite nice under my rock, actually. Out of the rain.

Reading: nothing, I don't read, I'm too burnt out reading for school. A couple weeks ago though we went to Filter & I sat in the boiling hot sunshine and caught up on all the articles I'd been putting off, and it was fabulous.

Wearing: "it's like a sexy version of Minnie Mouse" except with two pairs of tights and my grandma's old boots and an old thrift-store navy hoodie + this year's favored winter accessories

Wanting: to be out in the sunshine, for my final papers to write themselves, to go pick up the clay beads and birds that I made last night at a friend's house and to string them on some red library string, and to show off the pots that I finally got glazed from my pottery class last spring.

No comments: