Thursday, August 5, 2010

Chandeliers from Little Mountain Antiques

I love me some sparkly chandeliers and have been hunting for one for my new bedroom. I saw a few at Little Mountain Unlimited that I liked, but they were all a few hundred dollars, which is actually cheaper than craigslist in Chicago, for the most part, but I'd have to somehow get them back to Chicago with me. Too difficult. I really don't know how I feel about this one. It's awful girly and disgusting, but it's also unique with the fruit and flowers and stuff and I think in the right context it could look kinda cool. There were a lot. I have no strong feelings about this one, or the rest that I didn't photograph, but I'd take any of the lot. They also sold a lot of single crystals, either for replacements or (as I thought briefly) making your own crazy chandelier. Hmm maybe I should just hang a bunch of blinged-ed out necklaces from a frame?

No comments: