This is artist Tom Sachs, image from The Selby. His studio is majorly cool and looks almost like my friend's physics lab. Other people who like the aesthetics of science:
- Vincent Fournier, who photographs space program training stations around the world, via Mint. Go look at it, it has ROBOTS.
- Kitsune Noir will hook you up with a cool picture of a spacesuit every week, among other wonderful science/art combinations. Yeah, you're welcome.
- Beakers as home decor found all over the place, mostly Design*Sponge.
- Some really cool microscope photography of booze from Deb at The Debonaire who posts some good nerdy science images pretty frequently.
- And cool images from UofC's Argonne lab.
- Please read this quote by "Digital Philosopher" Amber Case from Swiss Miss, when she tells briefly how her father explained to her the concept of worm holes. I learned that concept straight from Madeline L'Engle, but it reminds me of my childhood when my dad explained the fourth dimension and protein folding and how math works to my malleable little brain. Thanks dad, you're the best!